Friday, September 11, 2009

Perfectly Red Thank You

Purely by creative serendipity, I came across these wonderful and whimsical red owl note cards from Lemon Drop Studio available on Etsy--one of my favorite places to shop online for artistic, one of a kind items.

Obviously, these cards were the perfect match for my Scarlet Owl Studio. I promise the next art order I receive, you'll get to see one of these in person! I just wanted to give Shauna a shout out if you are looking for some unique and beautifully-designed handmade note cards (she has a wide variety of cool designs) be sure to visit her Etsy store. Thanks again Shauna!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lemon drop studio love and shout out. I am so happy to hear that you love the owl note cards! Thanks tons!
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Shauna--thanks again for the great cards!

    ReplyDelete