Thursday, November 12, 2015

Art with Altitude: Celebrating Arts Week!

"Silver Bow" 8x10 oil on panel at Framed Image
November is a wonderful month for both artists and collectors in Denver. It marks our annual Arts Week and there are tons of varied art activities all around our mile high city.

Tomorrow I’m heading down to the DAM to see the new Wyeth exhibit which I’ve been looking forward to for ages. Can't wait to see some of these paintings that I've only seen in print in person. 
The Wyeth Show runs through February 7, 2016 at the DAM
Also this weekend, going to a Daniel Sprick/Quang Ho opening night/talk at the Curtis Art Center (where I’m teaching a workshop earlier that day) and also (I told you there was a lot) participating in the Annual Fall Park Hill Art Club sale this weekend.

If that weren’t enough, I see that that legendary realist painter David Leffel is demoing at Gallery 1261 this Saturday and if I wasn’t teaching I wouldn't want to miss this. 

If you're looking for more art inspiration in November and December I have one painting workshop left this year on Saturday, November 21 at Curtis Arts Center and I also have openings in my open studio class on Tuesday mornings. Also my new 2016 class info will be available soon!

For more info about these write to me or please visit the Classes/Workshops page on my website. Thanks everyone for supporting the arts and especially to all my fellow Denverites for help to make our home such a thriving creative village for artist and art lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment